Acupuncture Pen Gadget, Drones, Mini Air Conditioner
✓ Works great for body and face skin
✓ No side effects, no piercing!
Pen That Eases Your Body Pains!
This Laser Acupuncture Pen is using electrical pulses to stimulate acupuncture points. A fusion of modern biotechnology that is safe and effective, with no side effects.
This pen has three operations:
- Dome Type: Superficial therapy, which is applicable to healthcare and facial beautification
- Node Type: Node therapy, which is applicable for partial body pains
- Spheroidal type: Partial therapy, which is applicable for quickly alleviating pain
- Laser Acupuncture Pen works without piercing the skin to do acupuncture. Totally safe and effective and easy to use.
The essence of Chinese medicine, health promotion
- Fusion of modern biotechnology
- Without piercing the skin to do acupuncture
- Simple operation, easy to carry
- Safe and effective, with no side effects
- Automatically search the acupuncture, it will not work if not find the acupuncture and if meridian obstruction
- Transient pulse
- Accurate physical therapy
- Affordable family use
- Three types of heads for choosing and possess three main functions:
- Dome type: Superficial therapy, which is applicable to healthcare and facial beautification;
- Node type: Node therapy, which is applicable for partial body pains;
- Spheroidal type: Partial therapy, which is applicable for quickly alleviating pain.
- Voltage: DC1.5V(one AA battery, not include)
- Output: 3.7V;300mA+/-50mA
- Pulse Frequency: 0.01-300Hz
- Pulse Width: 100us-320us
- Maximum Output Extent: 500ohm
- Load Voltage: 3.3V
- Dimension: 200*30mm
- Acute and chronic physical pain
- Sports injuries
- Muscle & joint pains
- Back pain
ByKay Froston October 2, 2017
Do Not Hesitate! Fabulous Device!
I have spent sooo much more for sooo much less! This is a marvelous device that feels great! The facial alone is worth buying this, but there is so much more! Easy to use, too, and just needs one AAA battery. The instructions include detailed charts showing where all the points are. Delighted!
By Kareninca on August 29, 2017
powerful and simple
It claims to find meridians, is fragile seeming, and produces a very weak pulse. That said, it was definitely worth buying, rather than having no pen!!! The second one was the pen that goes along with the XFT 320A. That pen claims to find meridians, is sturdy seeming, produces a nice strong pulse, but unfortunately it does not work AT ALL if you don’t use gel, and also the fact that it is attached by the main unit by a cord is very inconvenient.
This pen does not claim to find meridians (well, I keep reading conflicting statements re this, but really I doubt it does; actually I am skeptical than any of them do), is VERY sturdy seeming and has an attractive, handy design, and has an INCREDIBLY strong pulse. Such a strong pulse that you should definitely start on level one or two; don’t try the higher levels unless you’ve tried the lower ones!!!!! No gel needed to get a pulse, no cord to another device. In other words it is cheap, sturdy and very powerful, which is exactly what I was looking for. Another reviewer said that he felt it affecting the hand that was holding it, but I think that that was just a vibration and it was not disturbing at all.
By Michael E. Hensley on April 8, 2018
Wonderful Device X2
Many years ago a local Acupuncture and Acupressure Dr. used a device on me much similar although his was larger and required an Electrical source, Time have changed, This little Gem is wonderful. It does find the meridian point ( you will know on say 2 when you hit one ) and you will get a shock in the user hand as this device uses you body as a ground so just adjust your grip and the pain in the holding hand should stop.
By SandyN on April 23, 2018
I really like this little gadget
I really like this little gadget. A lady I work with was having shoulder problems so I took one to her to try out. Another person saw it and said it is very similar to the gadget her chiropractor uses. My daughter-in-law tried mine on her leg where it was painful and she was so pleased that I ended up leaving it with her. I have given away two, so I need to order more. For something so inexpensive, it is great. The power level goes up to a “9” but I absolutely cannot stand it any higher than a “4” and I have a fairly strong tolerance for pain. In my opinion, this little pen magnet can’t be beat.